Pensacola Sellers Pre-Listing Inspection
You may want to consider a pre-listing home inspection which can ensure the sale process will go smoothly and quickly.
A pre-listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is obtained from the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing and able buyer because eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
* It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
* It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
* It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
* It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
* Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
* There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
* You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified.
* It helps you to price your home realistically.
* It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
* It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
* It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
An inspector who is a member of InterNACHI, provides the most trusted and rigorous training for inspectors in the industry.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers.
Here are some good reasons why, as a buyer, you should get a pre-listing home inspection. Be sure to give Taylor-Made Home Inspections a call so we can perform your pre-listing inspection.
Your Premier Pensacola Florida Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Pensacola Florida Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Taylor-Made Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Florida area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Professional Home Inspector, Taylor Smith, Taylor-Made Home Inspections prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (850) 572-5531 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Fast · Friendly · Reliable - Taylor-Made Home Inspections